Finish this sentence: I smiled today when......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You two are something else
17.gif
I love this place!!!Now I'm smiling and I love ya'll too!!:)

Sound travels slowly to Australia so I just got up! I haven't stopped smiling reading your posts, thanks for the good morning I am ready to face the day!

tancowgirl2000 said:
Sierra's 4 and Seth is 7, eight right quick.....man im gettin old or something! Time sure flies!

Dang! My boy's 37 and my girl is 35. My grandson is 17. I'm going to lay down and die now. I'm as old as the hills. :cry:

Yep.. age is a mater of mind.
If you don't mind it.. it doesn't matter.

I smiled today when the first swallow of coffee made it's
way to my tummy!

I smiled today when I realized my daughter had let me sleep till 930!!! OMG!! Oh then again when I came here....thanks guys!!

When I sat on Paul's end of the new leather Lazy Boy couch that arrived Friday and enjoyed my coffee..It has a recliner on each end so when he does get to come home he can put his leg up and maybe it won't hurt as much as it would if he had to put his feet on the floor...now all I have to do is bring him around after he asks what it cost...:LOL:

when my mother-in-law brought me two more mini bread pans..(8 loaves to a pan)!
I always wanted one of those couches Dove....get the "smelling salts" ready for the hubby!

When my daughter suprised me ,with a visit from college even tho she only left 15 days ago, but she missed her mom and...........needed laundry done.

I smiled today as I watched the boys eating dinner with us at the table and acting oh so grown up:LOL: Then granddaughter called to say how much she loved the new outfit I'd gotten her for her birthday, the kid loves the Gap!! She said to say thank you to Wasabi, Tanis and Pds for the birthday wishes...all of 12 going on 35:LOL: And rides a horse like she was born on it's back!!

kadesma

when Paul left for another job interview.
I don't like it when he leaves but, we need a job!!!:):)

when I read tans last post! Thank you. These last few days have been fun.

I have to go get some house work done now.. all our hiking gear is sitting in the hallway and there's dishes and clothes to wash and all the ironing.... Mondays are my "clean house" day.

Back
Top Bottom