Finish this sentence: I smiled today when......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I smiled today as I read the posts and relaxed after a long day...I'm sure glad I can come here to put my feet up:LOL:

kadesma

I smiled when Paul's interview went really well today!!!! I think they'll make him an offer. He has another phone interview tonight and another one tomorrow at Microsoft. The job market is starting to look up! Boy will I miss having him at home all day everyday...but hey, it means I can take longer nap every afternoon.

I smiled today when Paul IRONED his own shirt!!! He said that he didn't think it was fair that I always had to do everything around the house!! What a wonderful hubby I have.

Hey Tan is it warmer today?

I smiled with your concern...thank you...oh and can I borrow your hubby once in a while?

it was for a bit.....he "replaced" the furnace motor last night....guess what....it doesnt work no more!!! Yep its chilly...the sun shines though today so with the blinds open it warms it up a bit.....

lol.. well in that case.. another HOT bath is called for. Don't forget the bubbles.

How neat pdswife! I have always wanted chickens.

I smiled, no I BEAMED!! when I found out our 7-year-old grandson, who started 2nd grade last week, is reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory fluently. Yay! He is reading at a higher reading level than most of the 4th graders in my class. I am so proud of him!!!
:) Barbara

P.S. I'm sorry! I'm a grandma--I have to brag! It's the law! :mrgreen:

Barbara L said:
How neat pdswife! I have always wanted chickens.

I smiled, no I BEAMED!! when I found out our 7-year-old grandson, who started 2nd grade last week, is reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory fluently. Yay! He is reading at a higher reading level than most of the 4th graders in my class. I am so proud of him!!!
:) Barbara

P.S. I'm sorry! I'm a grandma--I have to brag! It's the law! :mrgreen:

I know what you mean. I am a grandpa to 4 grandkids. I talk about them alot.

Back
Top Bottom