Five word ladder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe we can ignore the repeated words if we can spot the first instance? The thing with new people like me is that we haven't gone through the whole list in all hundred and more pages. But I agree it should always be a new word, although I'm new to the thread and every word is new to me :)
By ignore I meant we omit the repeated word and build the next word on the previous valid word.

Last edited:
Maybe we can ignore the repeated words if we can spot the first instance? The thing with new people like me is that we haven't gone through the whole list in all hundred and more pages. But I agree it should always be a new word, although I'm new to the thread and every word is new to me :)
By ignore I meant we omit the repeated word and build the next word on the previous valid word.

To find out if a word has been used before, click the button that says, "Search this Thread". It's in the blue bar just above the first visible post on the page. Then, type in the word to see if there are any results. I'll post a screenshot if you can't find it.

No Repeats - it's easy to know if it's a repeat.......
Taxlady's Explanation should suffice.......and , as Lastmanstanding offered, we pass over any word we find that's a repeat and play off the last legal word..........

Recon -

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom