Guess The Dictator Or TV Character

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
OK I am sure this has probably been posed before, but it is such a fun game it deserves to be posted once more.

I tried Rudy Huxtable and Maxwell Smart and it guessed them both. Can you stump it?

Fun Game

I finally stumped it with Carrie from King Of Queens. It guessed I was Maya from Just Shoot Me.

It thought I was Horshack from 'Kotter' but I'm really Maynard G. Krebs for the 'Adventures of Dobie Gillis'!

it guessed alex p. keaton from family ties.
i stumped it with kate from drew carey though.
it guessed jenny from little house on the prarie.

Here's a new way to play the same game....
answer the questions for YOU, and see which character you are!
They think I'm Pamela Anderson from Baywatch

Cool idea Jkath!

It guessed I was Luke from American Dreams. I have never heard of him or this show :(

I am a Klingon woman made by Que from Star Trek TNG. Who the heck is that? I'm thinking if I'm a Klingon, I'm not so hot...and have a big wrinkly head. :LOL:

GB said:
OK I am sure this has probably been posed before, but it is such a fun game it deserves to be posted once more.

I tried Rudy Huxtable and Maxwell Smart and it guessed them both. Can you stump it?

Fun Game

I would love to try this but it wants me to download red hat first I am not sure I want to do that ! The game looks fun though.:)

You should not have to download anything first Maidrite. Sounds like some sort of spyware popping up on your system. Do not download whatever it is just to be safe.

htc said:
I am a Klingon woman made by Que from Star Trek TNG. Who the heck is that? I'm thinking if I'm a Klingon, I'm not so hot...and have a big wrinkly head. :LOL:

HTC....maybe they were thinking about your little pug avatar...he has a wrinkly head....

I just went back and changed one little question, and now I'm June Cleaver.

Yep, I'm pretty much a mix of Pammy and June.

WOW Jkath, talk about opposite ends of the spectrum LOL :LOL:

That is about as different as Alice Cooper and Davey from Davey and Goliath :mrgreen:

I got it to work just in time to beat it, Two out of three times. First time I was Hack, it said I was Magnum PI.
Second time it was right I was Capt. Archer.
3rd time I was Capt. Janeway it said I was Mildrid Potter from Mash.:ohmy: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom