man or woman ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DampCharcoal said:
Ladies, I swear! Time and time again, you are all hot! Don't make me say it again. :evil:

Awwwwww shucks, you're just saying that because it's true.

ac25.gif

kitchenelf said:
I'm actually not an elf - I'm a dog - sorry to have been lying to you for 3 years

img_86440_0_9a06ece5aa22c135afa784f3e9b2dbf7.jpg

HUA HUA HUAAAAAAAA HUA HUA HUA HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA :LOL:
You made me laugh!. What a great mutt, you've got there, by the way...is SHE a girl?????????????? :shock:

I know some folks think I must be a sissy brake-dancer, from the 80's ... from looking at my picture, but actually, I'm a girl :oops:

To not bore everyone, I will keep it short and sweet. I work as a contract administrator for the U.S. Forest Service on the Tahoe National Forest. Basically, it is my job to protect the interests of the taxpayers and the U.S. Government and make sure that the contractors follow the rules and regulations.

Next to jkath I probably look like a man! lol (You're such a cutie!) But I am definitely a woman! And if you ask my husband, I am the best looking one around too!

:) Barbara

lol damp and wasabi!!!!!!

wasabi, every time i watch dora the explorer with my son i think of you. she is so cute and friendly, and a latina too!

and i'm a guy, to stay on topic.

middie said:
aw man.. i wanna look like jkath *pouting*

Stop Middie! I love ya just the way you are - matter of fact, you are by far one of the coolest people I've met :)
I only wish you could visit California - I'd take you to Hollywood ;)

PS - thanks for the kind words, all :)
you really made my day!

i just looked back, yowza yowza, you are beautiful jkath. i may have to rethink my brunette fetish... :D

please stick with us brunettes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get so lonely - and there ain't nuthin' better than a lonely brunette!!! You better see this quick 'cause it's not going to stay on here long before it's erased!!!!

ghostdance.gif

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom