man or woman ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But if we tell you TOO often then you get BIG egos...... start looking around for more attractive men or ones with more money and then you leave us. :?
15.gif

Not true of all women DS............I've been with the most gorgeous guys and guys with money........and I fell in love with what some would consider semi average who lived paycheck to paycheck. I was never one who went out with a guy for just his looks and money. Its whats beneath the package as to what counts in my book. As long as a guy has a great personality, takes time to groom himself to keep up his appearance....hygiene is a big thing, and makes a effort to be fashionable then he'll catch my eye. Well would of ........... but now my vision is clouded ........I"m married ;)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Thats correct. It is a fine line us men have to walk to keep you ladies happy. ;)

And as my hubby likes to point out, that line always seems to be moving so he's never quite sure where it is!

He accepted the fact a long time ago that he just wouldn't be able to win! :LOL: :oops:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Thats correct. It is a fine line us men have to walk to keep you ladies happy. ;)

Tell ya what, Sushi -
how about you keep telling us and we'll let you know when it's been said too much. ;)

How did I miss this post?????

I'm female (who woulda thunk - with that name and all?)

Love reading these posts!

I can see that Isabella is in charge of the TV control.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Elf! I keep telling you to put some clothes on "that Nekkid" dog!"

Well, I'm male and I would like to say that Crewsk, Nicole, Jkath and all the others are STUNNING ladies!

Kitchenelf I didn't see your pic - why did you take it down? :)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
But if we tell you TOO often then you get BIG egos...... start looking around for more attractive men or ones with more money and then you leave us. :?
15.gif

Looks? MONEY?!?!? I will settle for DECENT, any day of the week... Now THOSE are an endangered specie! Or is it extinguished...??? you know like dinosaurs and stuff :shock:

Ps.: DECENT as in decent heart, decent looking, decent job, decent...

lol magia. when i met my wife many years ago, i remember overhearing her say to a friend that she finally met a half-way decent guy :shock: . not only was she wrong :evil: , but the backhanded compliment/insult made me laugh...

keen kook said:
Well, I'm male and I would like to say that Crewsk, Nicole, Jkath and all the others are STUNNING ladies!

Kitchenelf I didn't see your pic - why did you take it down? :)

Thank you very much keen

luvs_food said:
keen kook said:
quote]

what about me?
1.gif

Luvs you are so sweet & lovely - so much so that I had to take a rest from typing because my pore male head was spinning! ;)

Back
Top Bottom