Naughty or Nice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice, with a few exceptions. Needs to be nice to everyone not just friends. Could try a little harder when things are tough. Good sense of humor. Made list last year. Needs to be good all December.

I suppose I can say I've been warned!!

Nice, but with a few naughty marks. Neatness needs improvement. Behavior has been good sometimes, not so good other times. Manners could still use some attention. Was very nice last Monday.

That sounds about right.:LOL:

Overall, niceness outweighs naughtiness. Was good a lot last month! Politeness often good, but has room for improvement. Could help around house more instead of watching so much TV. Expected to move even higher up "nice" list.

My problem isn't the tv, it's the computer:LOL:

Still very much on nice list, but must continue good behavior. Should eat more vegetables instead of junk food. Was very polite last Thursday! When doing chores, needs to do them as well as possible. Often exhibits good behavior.

:devilish: Excellent! Everyone is fooled! Soon I shall unleash my plot to... (Oops! This is the part nobody is supposed to know about yet!)

Move along people, nothing to see here... :angel:

John

texasgirl said:
Overall, niceness outweighs naughtiness. Was good a lot last month! Politeness often good, but has room for improvement. Could help around house more instead of watching so much TV. Expected to move even higher up "nice" list.

My problem isn't the tv, it's the computer:LOL:

That's the same thing my hubby got!:LOL: The "help around the house more" is just too true!:rolleyes:

niceometer_return02.gif
Has been nice most of the year (not just near Christmas)! Makes others happy. Could share a little more, however. Politeness is sometimes very good. Can be great listener.

Much more nice than naughty. Can be very thoughtful. Has improved cleanliness, which I like. Could take better care of toys. Says "thank you" often, but still not as much as I would like. Good mood often spreads to others. Hopefully, will keep up the good work!

I need to have a word with ol' Saint Nick, as I always took wonderfully good care of all my toys and possesions - I still do :LOL:

licia said:
Nice, with a few exceptions. Needs to be nice to everyone not just friends. Could try a little harder when things are tough. Good sense of humor. Made list last year. Needs to be good all December.

I suppose I can say I've been warned!!

ditto licia.

Cameron

Much more nice than naughty. Can be very thoughtful. Has improved cleanliness, which I like. Could take better care of toys. Says "thank you" often, but still not as much as I would like. Good mood often spreads to others. Hopefully, will keep up the good work!

Interesting . . . . . . .

This is funny! I did it again and got
Has been nice most of the year (not just near Christmas)! Makes others happy. Could share a little more, however. Politeness is sometimes very good. Can be great listener.

So this time ditto pdswife!

Cameron

Decided to do Barbara's first :cool:
niceometer_return02.gif
Barbara Leonard
niceometer_return02.gif
James Leonard
niceometer_return02.gif

another one

Nice, but with a few naughty marks. Neatness needs improvement. Behavior has been good sometimes, not so good other times. Manners could still use some attention. Was very nice last Monday

Licia
niceometer_return02.gif
Has been nice most of the year (not just near Christmas)! Makes others happy. Could share a little more, however. Politeness is sometimes very good. Can be great listener. Just like Pds and Barb... well at least I can say I am in very good company!!:)

hmm... if you substitute the TV with the `puter...

I did it and this is what I got!

Grace:)

Ditto on Bigdog, Piccolina, Maidrite, licia!

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom