Now THIS will offend every one (warner bros)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THIS DOES NOT OFFEND ME.

This company also did Tiny Tunes Adventures, Baby Looney Tunes(Watch it on the Cartoon Network), and the Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries.

Lugaru I saw that advertised yesterday and almost hurled. It is disguesting. Rather than saying new version, they should be alien version. They tried to do that here in Eugene with the University of Oregon Mascot (It is actually Donald Duck, but dressed in green shirt and hat with gold trim for UofO's colors) had him looking just like one of those, they were laughed out of Autzen stadium. It will be two milleniums before Eugene will replace our DUCK. I imagine Walt Disney might object with this. Some people will do anything for money.

EDIT: Just thought of something, maybe they will do a HULK type of agenda, and the original will morph into the new when he is p........sed. :LOL: :LOL:

norgeskog said:
EDIT: Just thought of something, maybe they will do a HULK type of agenda, and the original will morph into the new when he is p........sed. :LOL: :LOL:

Hmmm... that would explain the morphing that Im doing right now. :twisted:

kleenex said:
THIS DOES NOT OFFEND ME.

This company also did Tiny Tunes Adventures, Baby Looney Tunes(Watch it on the Cartoon Network), and the Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries.

Kleenex, I think it's safe to say yours is a minority view. Judging by the other posts, it would seem that most folk here simply do not like the "new look Bugs".

I also fail to see your point in reeling off the other movies produced by this company?

Simply because they produced MORE movies does not excuse what they've done to The Wabbit!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom