Olny srmat poelpe can.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guts

Senior Cook
Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

hmm, I had no problems reading that, but do you know how long it will take to get through spell check before sending?!?!?! :ROFLMAO:

i think mudbug will have a stroke trying to read this.

look away 'bug, look away now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. You forget, buckster, that I read this kind of stuff every day. Engineers can calculate like all get out, but can't spell worth a dam*.

just for the heck of it, I read Guts' original post out loud, as if I was reading it to an audience. I didn't preview it; I read it as if it were just "handed" to me.

Yep, it read perfectly. And I ain't no rocket scientist, either.

--now, if I could just learn to juggle :D

LOL! That's cool! Yeah I had no problem reading it either but I'm used to reading "cold-copy" on a live mic too.

The only thing to be careful of though, is not to break the word "therapist" into two words
img_202814_0_e343f24151babaf1b566028c4e0f8c89.gif

~ Raven ~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom