Only in Canada...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that on the news, serious business!

In this area real maple syrup is selling between $45.00 and $50.00 per gallon!

At that price it is still a pretty good deal. The traditional rule has always been that a gallon of syrup was worth a days pay for unskilled labor.

I have a 2 liter jug of it. I can't imagine 1 1/2 Olympic swimming pool's worth! It is amazing what people will steal these days. :wacko:

I have a 2 liter jug of it. I can't imagine 1 1/2 Olympic swimming pool's worth! It is amazing what people will steal these days. :wacko:

from the associated press newswire, this just in: thieves have hit a buttermilk factory in northern michigan, making off with hundreds of gallons of product.

in a similar story, recent shipments of flour have been hijacked along routes through the upper peninsula of michigan.

police have a suspect in custody, but are at a loss after he is still explaining his whereabouts at the times of the crimes for the third straight day, non-stop. the bureau of indian affairs has been called in to try to make sense of it all.

details to follow...

Last edited:
from the associated press newswire, this just in: thieves have hit a buttermilk factory in northern michigan, making off with hundreds of gallons of product.

in a similar story, recent shipments of flour have been hijacked along routes through the upper peninsula of michigan.

police have a suspect in custody, but are at a loss after he is still explaining his whereabouts at the times of the crimes for the third straight day, non-stop. the bureau of indian affairs has been called in to try to make sense of it all.

details to follow...

Holy Cow! a LONGWINDed criminal.

The warehouse where the theft occured was a temporary location, and the federation was preparing to move the now-stolen maple syrup to a new location.

So, someone decided to take the moving it part into their own hands.

I didn't know that the RCMP kept an eye out for maple syrup being transported across provincial lines...but if such is the case, how did the cocaine go undetected?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom