Song Title Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are we all playing the same game here? There has to be a relationship between the last song posted and the next song posted (ref: highlighted word). I don't think articles such as the, prepositions such as in, or conjunctions such as and, should be considered, or the game wouldn't take much knowledge, or even much thinking.

Either The Farmer in the Dell - old German children's song

or Time is on My Side - Rolling Stones

Depending on which thread deviation you wish to follow.

Last edited:
Are we all playing the same game here? There has to be a relationship between the last song posted and the next song posted (ref: highlighted word). I don't think articles such as the, prepositions such as in, or conjunctions such as and, should be considered, or the game wouldn't take much knowledge, or even much thinking.

Either The Farmer in the Dell - old German children's song

or Time is on My Side - Rolling Stones
Here Here!
Depending on which thread deviation you wish to follow.
The Time of the Season - The Zombies

If She Were Any Other Woman - Buddy Jewell

P.S. I'm sorry, but I am old and get confused quite easily, and when things don't flow the way they're supposed to, it confuses me.

Other side Red Hot Chili Peppers.

P.S ease up guys, didn't know men could "PMS" Lol!
Just a game boys :p
True, "just a game", which by most definitions is something that's played 'cuz it's enjoyable and as Sir Loin put so well, this game is lots more fun with some thinking applied to it.
Re PMS--LOL wouldn't dream of encroaching on your exclusive territory!

True, "just a game", which by most definitions is something that's played 'cuz it's enjoyable and as Sir Loin put so well, this game is lots more fun with some thinking applied to it.
Re PMS--LOL wouldn't dream of encroaching on your exclusive territory!

Wouldn't dream of messing up the game on purpose and I don't think anyone else here meant to either, some of us just require more thinking for lesser actions :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom