Song Title Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Crystal Gail

(Carol, we have tried to stay away from the "is" type words unless there is nothing else you can do - but you were right so I went with that. Hope that is okay with everyone else). :)

It didn't say that in the first post that started the thread and understandably I did not read the entire thread. It was the first song that popped into my head. I will try to observe that rule in the future, even though even President Clinton is familiar with the word "is". LOL

It didn't say that in the first post that started the thread and understandably I did not read the entire thread. It was the first song that popped into my head. I will try to observe that rule in the future, even though even President Clinton is familiar with the word "is". LOL

Please take what I said as tongue in cheek. There are no real rules in this game which is what makes it so fun. That was mentioned by someone a long time ago (who isn't even still with DC) and was pretty much ignored. I was tired when I wrote that and should have explained it better. :angel:

Sad Eyes - Robert John

Please take what I said as tongue in cheek. There are no real rules in this game which is what makes it so fun. That was mentioned by someone a long time ago (who isn't even still with DC) and was pretty much ignored. I was tired when I wrote that and should have explained it better. :angel:

Sad Eyes - Robert John

Oh, I'm fine with that. It takes a lot more than that to upset me! I'm not surprised that the "is" was not noticed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom