The Cyborg Name Generator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
J.A.N.E.L.L.E.: Journeying Artificial Neohuman Engineered for Learning and Logical Exploration

S.I.E.R.R.A.C.O.O.K.: Synthetic Individual Engineered for Repair and Reasoning/Artificial Construct Optimized for Observation and Killing

i was built for, amongst another thing, 'effecient yelling'.
20.gif

B.A.R.B.A.R.A.: Biomechanical Artificial Replicant Built for Accurate Repair and Assassination ..............Yikes!

:) Barbara

P.D.S.W.I.F.E.:

Positronic Digital Soldier Wanting Infiltration and Forbidden Exploration :D

You lot had better behave - this is K.E.E.N. K.O.O.K.: Killing and Efficient Exploration Neohuman/Knight Optimized for Observation and Killing speaking!

Glad you all enjoyed the site! :D

SierraCook said:
J.A.N.E.L.L.E.: Journeying Artificial Neohuman Engineered for Learning and Logical Exploration

S.I.E.R.R.A.C.O.O.K.: Synthetic Individual Engineered for Repair and Reasoning/Artificial Construct Optimized for Observation and Killing

I'll get back to you on this one, SC

N.orwegian
O.rganic
R
G
E
S
K
O
G

N.I.C.O.L.E.: Networked Intelligent Construct Optimized for Logical Exploration

GB said:
General
Being

Poor GB--it can't get more generic than that! LOL!

Stacey--Synthetic Transforming Android Calibrated for Exploration and Yelling (yea! yelling! so watch out! :LOL: )

PA Baker--Positronic Artificial Being Assembled for Killing and Efficient Repair

B.U.C.K.Y.T.O.M.: Biomechanical Unit Calibrated for Killing and Yelling/Troubleshooting and Observation Machine

Back
Top Bottom