This is an easy game to play.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, and it became my main course!!

I assume the next person is in a mood for a big pile of ice cream right now...

Don't you know that there has never ever been a day when
I wasn't in the mood for ice cream??

I assume that answering a question with a question
is another game ....?

do you think the creator of this thread was too busy answering a question with a question and accidentally put the thread in a wrong category?

Oh darn you Trish you got me confused!!
I assume the next person is answering someone's question with a question?

I think you're right.. are you??

I assume that it was mean of me to confuse the other players?

I'm up too only good at the moment. I'm child proofing my house because in about
45 minutes my good friend LeeAnn and her three girls are going to show up on my doorsteps to spend the night! YIPPPPPIE!

I assume that the next person is getting ready for a night on the town?

not tonite I really should go to ZZZ it is after 3 am here... but tomorrow we will be out and around until dawn!!

I assume the next person is getting fidgety while playing on her PC because there are so much to be done just now?

Yes but what is there to do that I can't put off until tomorrow??

I suspect that the next person would like to have some nice looking movie star show up at their door and sweep them off their feet but because they are already taken..........they can't go.:mrgreen:

Not me! I'm an inside person. You all wouldn't believe it...but I have only been outside maybe once a week...for no more than 15 minutes since Memorial Day. Yeah for food deliveries...and husbands who like to do the running...

I assume the next person loves onions.

yes, yesterday, I had to!!!

I assume the next person si already thinking about the halloween goodies for the kiddies?

kadesma:)

No, we don't celebrate halloween. Some people are starting to try to here but I don't because it is an American custom NOT Australian.

I assume the next person is not about to go grocery shopping like I am?

Nope, I'm going to a wedding.

I assume the next person is happily married?

Most of the time. :LOL: Yes, I am!!!

I assume the next person likes Stephen King movies (we are watching Storm of the Century right now).

:) Barbara

No! Too slow. Only half of regular business. oh well...maybe tomorrow!

I assume the next person would like to have a 12 kids.....heeeeeheeeeeeee

I wanted one a year until menopause! LOL I ended up with one, but if I was only going to have one, I got the best!

I assume the next person likes to dress up every now and then for a night on the town.

:) Barbara
P.S. I think I would have come to my senses at some point before menopause!

I do :) Now and then..

I assume the next person loves a great, long, pleasant dinner OUT with the works at least once a month?

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom