This is an easy game to play.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a major chocoholic!

I assume the next person will be up
in the morning before I am?

Are you kidding?!!! This is the 3rd or 4th night this week I am getting to bed after 3:30 (but at least this isn't a school night and I can sleep in, instead of getting up at 6:30). I will definitely be sleeping nice and late. Of course, I have a ton of things to do, so I can't sleep the day away!

I assume the next person will read this while I am in dreamland! Goodnight!

:) Barbara

Well I see you still around on the board...
4.gif

I assume the next person is planning on going to do a little shopping Saturday afternoon...

eeeeheeeheeeh, I had a few piece of milka, a special limited version we picked up when we were in South Tirol... white chocolate with wild berry filling... (took some will power not to eat the whole thing!!
4.gif
)

I assume the next person is going to watch a nice film, eather at home or at cinema 2nite...

DH is watching the football (Rugby league) Final and screaming at the TV!

I assume the next person does not enjoy watching Rugby League!

um, I would have to be honest and say you are correct... I never understood the game... but I must give some credit for the players, they don't wear any protection gears like the American football players and yet do almost the same thing!!

I assume the next person looks forward to the football world cup 2006

erm...um....no not really...Im sorry to say but I dont follow it.....

I assume the next person has big plans for their Saturday?

No not really, Cristiano had to go out early to baby sit his kids, I was going to accompany him but I slept in too late, he just left letting me sleep... so I just spend all day loafing around in fornt of the pc... not that I mind it too much!!:rolleyes:

I assume that the next person is just much of an pc addict as I am...:mrgreen:

Online games... I could play the mah jong solitaire for hours on end...

Chatting on messengers or over the telephone?

Me too Trish!! I only use my cellular for sms!!
Yahoo!, (also MSN!) if all of your buddies are offline and you are bored, I will chat with ya!!
3.gif

Google search or Yahoo search?

I like just about any flowers... but I have a soft spot particularly for red red
53.gif
(roses)!!

Sunflowers of Van Gogh, or Waterlilies of Monet?

I always have Biscuits with Barbara(HONEY) !

STRAWBERRIES & WHIPPED CREAM OR
BLUEBERRIES & WHIPPED CREAM WITH YOUR WAFFLES ? :huh:

Stawberries with whipped cream (I just got out of bed and that made me hungry Maidrite! Unfortunately DH and I are starting our diet today!)

Low fat yoghurt or full fat yoghurt?

Back
Top Bottom