This is an easy game to play.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We were but after hearing you all say it was mostly rerun we aren't we saw the last 20 minutes ! I hope they don't keep that up !:LOL: Hurley reminds me of me but he has lots more money ! I am better Looking don't you think ! LOL

I assume the next person will give it a few more chances ?:ohmy:

Last edited:
yep I'll watch...

I assume the next person is thinking about tomorrow being FRIDAY!!! YIPPEEEE:LOL:

kadesma

Dead right, I'm a night owl and mornings are not my best time :ROFLMAO:

I assume the next person likes their salad dressing on the side?

YEP!!! I like to do it myself!!!

I assume Im going to miss you all:cry: ....and I assume that your enjoying your Friday!

I assume Im going to miss you all:cry: ....and I assume that your enjoying your Friday!
Where are you going? We'll sure miss you! :) My Friday is going great for a pleasant change!

I assume that the next person is planning on going to see a movie this weekend?

Sorry Tanis... we're booked for the weekend.
Friday is the cooking show, Saturday is the big Greek festival
and Sunday is Salmon days... I would if I could.

I assume the next person would like to have someone
cook dinner for them tonight?

wouldnt that be nice!!!! Maybe, someone should ORDER me supper!

I assume someone should send Tanis some China food?

I would love to Tanis but it may be a bit yukky by the time it gets from here to Canada.

I assume the next person has a chinese restaurant within 10 minutes drive of their house?

Yes Jin Jin and they are really good too, Though they don't speak but a few English words they sure know how to Cook !:chef:

I assume you would like to try some? I think we are going there tonight:-p What are you Having ?:ohmy:

It's true :chef: I usually make a "fancy" meal on either Friday or Sunday, and this week it was on Friday.

I assume that the next person's favourite season is fall?

Well, autumn is my second favourite anyway.
What's your first fav, mrsmac?

You assume right, I'm thinking of going with homemade Indian tonight.

I assume that the next person doesn't live in a state/province/county/country/etc that touches the ocean or sea?

I do actually, every state in Australia touches the sea, even the Northern Territory does too. What home made indian are you making?? My favourite season is actually winter cause I look better in lots of clothes lol!

I assume the next person tans easily.

My favourite season is actually winter cause I look better in lots of clothes lol!
A kindred spirit! I love the heat of spring and summer, but prefer how I look in the fall and winter!!! :glare:

I've been jonesing for tandoori chicken, basmati rice and a cool relish that I make with cuccumber, mint and corriander all week...Now that it's Saturday I think I'll have the time to whip it up (with store bought naans and mango chutney).

I do actually
Me too, well I mean I live on the sea in Ireland... I can "sea it" from my kitchen window.

I assume that the next person is afraid of heights?

Oh yes I hate heights.
(where in Ireland do you live?? I love Irish authors I read everything I can get by Maeve Binchy, Sheila O Flanagan and a few other Irish writers)

I assume the next person knows what "jonesing" means.

Back
Top Bottom