This is an easy game to play.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good Idea but alas I haven't yet!

I assume the next person is having a Cup of Joe right now and about to Post ?:-p

i'm caffeine free.:) i'll probably have some gingerale instead.

i asssume the next person reads cookbooks.

Like novels:LOL:

I assume the next person, has had breakfast by now?

kadesma

sure do. especially when the clouds are passing by it.

i assume the next person decorates for halloween.

Can't say I do

I assume the next person has been fully sated at the groaning board tonight:LOL:

kadesma

mrsmac said:
I love Robbie Williams!!!!!!

so do I :wub:
just bought two CDs, the Live at Knebworth and Greatest Hits... He seems to be known everywhere around the world, except the US... heard an interview where he said, it's the only country he can go out without beeing chased by paparazzi.... he enjoys it..

Greatest hits is brilliant, I listen to it all the time in the car. One of the dance groups at school danced to Let Me Entertain You this year and it was great the kids loved the song.
I think a lot of people who are famous in the UK, Europe and Australia are unheard of in the US.

I had him live around here in 2003 on his tour... the extra build open arena was abour 1km away from here.. we hoped to listen to him from the balcony, but wind was bad, so we went there and enjoyed the concert ( more than 60.000 inside) from the outside.... IT WAS SOOOOO GREAT!!!:wub:

btw: I think, we did a bit of thread transforming... :whistling

i'm thinking about what i want to have right now.

i assume the next person has yawned today.

Yes, I think you're right! Never been, but the older I get the more interesting it seems (lol!)...Mind you I'd love to go when the park is closed, could you imagine no line-ups? :mrgreen:

I assume that next person plays tennis?

No way. I can't stand having balls fly in my direction. Silly but true.

I assume the next person likes to "stop and smell the flowers"?

some days i'm so busy and rushed it's ridiculous, but then others i don't have much to do at all.

i assume the next person needs a grocery of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom