This is an easy game to play.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're right, but it was this afternoon:LOL:

I assume the next person is ready to put their feet up and relax?

kadesma

Most definitely although i really should get dinner on first.

I assume the next person has already started their Christmas shopping?

Are you kidding , I am a man, we wait till the 24th at 9:00 pm to shop or get it at the 7 to 11 gas station on the morning of the 25th ! :-p :LOL:

We have often had to hold off present giving on Christmas day while my brother finished wrapping his!! He has also been known to be delivering his cards on Boxing Day!

i assume that on the holiday morning, the next family gets up too early, opens presents, tries to be cheerful as one can be when bleary-eyed, yawning, and sleep-deficient, because not only is the family together, but there are presents involved!:)

Not always, when I was single and living alone (and without a car) I had a great little fake one, but I really do prefer the real deal! The smell of pine is so sensationally amazing!

I assume that the next person still likes making snow angels?

i was so thrilled to see the first snow last winter that i squealed and dropped myself into the snow to make a snow angel.

i assume the next person hasn't been sled-riding in awhile but would love to go.

You'd be right Luvs. I haven't been on a sled since David was a small child. I'd love to go up into the moutains and try it again. The road in front of our house is pretty steep. You should see how darn fast the kids slide down it.

I assume the next person would rather see snow in the mountains than in their driveway??

as I don´t have Mountains around here and no driveway to take care of, I don`t mind.... ;o)

I assume the next person prefers to stay inside with a cup of tea when outside the cold northeast wind drizzles snow against the window?

i like to go outside and watch the snow.

i assume the next person needs sunglasses just as much on a snowy day as on a very sunny day since the snow is so bright.

true

I assume the next person likes a snack in the afternoon?

kadesma

i can speak German and i've been to disneyworld but not disneyland.

i assume the next person has a favorite show.

Yes...since mine was just so-so too!

I assume the next person would love to have a 20 foot tall xmas tree....and the living room to put it in!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom