This is an easy game to play.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No I'm not that organised! i can't believe how the shops are full of Christmas stuff already and have been since the start of October.

I assume the next person know what they want for Christmas.

no idea.... don`t even know where to spend it... with my family or husband`s family... or will we depart for christmas? Him visiting his Mum and me with my family?

I assume, the next person already knows what to have for christmas dinner?

yep. But that's because MIL makes the same thing every year!

I think the next person would like a cup of mulled cider right now.

I sure did last night, But I got up and went to Church this morning so everythings back in Balance !:cool:

I assume the next person is having a "Maidrite" Bowl of Chili now too !

Attachments

• quote_our_name.gif
    quote_our_name.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 39
haven't had a job yet so i don't work.

i assume the next person likes vending machines when they need a snack?

luvs_food said:
i assume the next person likes vending machines when they need a snack?
LOL, I like some of the food in many vending machines, but I usually stay far, far away from overly processed foods and things in neon colours (Nerds, nacho cheese chips, etc) and try to make my own snakcs or opt for healthier ones (being only human, try is the key word there :LOL:)

I assume that the next person bites into the middle of a Tootsie Pop before they have actually licked their way to the centre?

nope...that would kill my teeth!

I assume the next person is looking forward to all the treats NOT handed out on Halloween!

tancowgirl2000 said:
I assume the next person is looking forward to all the treats NOT handed out on Halloween!
LOL, you got me there!

I assume that the next person is hosting a Halloween party this year?

mmmm I would like to but since Ill JUST be in my new place, Ill have to crash someone elses....

I assume the next person likes to dress up?

tancowgirl2000 said:
I assume the next person likes to dress up?
Totally! I've never missed a year! (I'm a bit on the short side so I joke that if I wore a mask perhaps I could still get away with trick-or-treating :ROFLMAO:)

I assume that the next person is going to make either caramel or candy apples (or both) very soon?

Sounds Good To me, I just might !:chef:

I assume the next person doesn't want to post now, because they are not sure if I really know that they ARE ABOUT TO POST NOW ? :wacko:

If I post now, how would you know if I wanted to post later. And would you read my post? :wacko:

I assume the next person had a good nights sleep.

yeah i know bto (bauchman (s/p) turner overdrive)

"ain't seen nothin yet"

i assume the next person saw the drew carey episode where they were dancing to that song ?

Back
Top Bottom