This or That

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maple

Paper or plastic

Paper or plastic is so passé. You should be bringing your own reusable bags to the supermarket. In fact, some grocery stores here in California will charge you for bags, and if you bring your own bags to Target, they give you a nickle a bag off your total. I have 5 bags in each car so I don't even have to remember to bring them to the store. I also have a small styrofoam cooler in each car, in case I have to make more than one stop.

Sir_Loin_of_Beef said:
Paper or plastic is so passé. You should be bringing your own reusable bags to the supermarket. In fact, some grocery stores here in California will charge you for bags, and if you bring your own bags to Target, they give you a nickle a bag off your total. I have 5 bags in each car so I don't even have to remember to bring them to the store. I also have a small styrofoam cooler in each car, in case I have to make more than one stop.

I wasn't refering specifically to grocerie bags. However, on that note, not all of the stores around here will let you use your own bags.

Long grain rice

Comfortor or quilt

Back
Top Bottom