"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Jokes and Games
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 10-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #2041
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Kylie1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 13,114
That is so funny
__________________
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt
Kylie1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #2042
Flour Child
 
mollyanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Carolina, USA
Posts: 1,392
vintage girls in trouble...
__________________


My kitchen is for dancing. Bring me sunshine in a cup. ~emily dickinson.
mollyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #2043
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Kylie1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 13,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLMB View Post
Love it
__________________
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt
Kylie1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #2044
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Dawgluver's Avatar
Site Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 25,028
Attachment 15885

My feelings exactly. Though meatloaf is good.
__________________
She who dies with the most toys, wins.
Dawgluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #2045
Sous Chef
 
Merlot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WV
Posts: 952
So I was at Wal-Mart buying a bag of During dog chow for my dog, in check out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog food, RIGHT???? So on impulse I told her that no I didnt have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and I probably shouldn't because last time that I'd lost 50 lbs from it I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and all you had to do is load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two everytime you feel hungry. The food is nutrionally complete so it works well and I was going to try again. ( I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story) Horrified she asked if I ended up in ICU, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask when we meet and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy stuff to say ...now that You've read it I have to confess , I copied it from someone else, share and make someone smile.

__________________
You are the BOSS of that dough. – Julia Child
Merlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #2046
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 38,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
So I was at Wal-Mart buying a bag of During dog chow for my dog, in check out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog food, RIGHT???? So on impulse I told her that no I didnt have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and I probably shouldn't because last time that I'd lost 50 lbs from it I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and all you had to do is load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two everytime you feel hungry. The food is nutrionally complete so it works well and I was going to try again. ( I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story) Horrified she asked if I ended up in ICU, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask when we meet and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy stuff to say ...now that You've read it I have to confess , I copied it from someone else, share and make someone smile.

I so wish this was true, I love this story!
__________________
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” - Albert Einstein
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #2047
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Dawgluver's Avatar
Site Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 25,028


Another:


Attachment 15886
__________________
She who dies with the most toys, wins.
Dawgluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:12 PM   #2048
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Kylie1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 13,114
Love it DL
__________________
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt
Kylie1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #2049
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Addie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: East Boston, MA
Posts: 22,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
So I was at Wal-Mart buying a bag of During dog chow for my dog, in check out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog food, RIGHT???? So on impulse I told her that no I didnt have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and I probably shouldn't because last time that I'd lost 50 lbs from it I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and all you had to do is load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two everytime you feel hungry. The food is nutrionally complete so it works well and I was going to try again. ( I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story) Horrified she asked if I ended up in ICU, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask when we meet and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy stuff to say ...now that You've read it I have to confess , I copied it from someone else, share and make someone smile.

This sounds like something I would do. Ask me a stupid question, and you will get a stupid answer. I once had a total stranger ask me if I wore my glasses all the time or did I go blind when I took them off. "These are not really glasses. It is a radio and I get updates from the Defense Department. I am a government agent." Her eys got big and she backed away from me.
__________________
Illegitimi non carborundum!
I don't want my last words to be, "I wish I had spent more time doing housework"
Addie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #2050
Chef Extraordinaire
 
CWS4322's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Rural Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 13,466
Roflmao! I always suspected something like this...
__________________
I've got OCD--Obsessive Chicken Disorder!
https://www.discusscooking.com/forums...les-76125.html
CWS4322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:27 PM   #2051
Sous Chef
 
Merlot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WV
Posts: 952
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
I so wish this was true, I love this story!
I know, I loved it when I saw it!
__________________
You are the BOSS of that dough. – Julia Child
Merlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #2052
Sous Chef
 
Merlot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WV
Posts: 952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
This sounds like something I would do. Ask me a stupid question, and you will get a stupid answer. I once had a total stranger ask me if I wore my glasses all the time or did I go blind when I took them off. "These are not really glasses. It is a radio and I get updates from the Defense Department. I am a government agent." Her eys got big and she backed away from me.
This story reminded me of you when I saw it Addie!
__________________
You are the BOSS of that dough. – Julia Child
Merlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #2053
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Dawgluver's Avatar
Site Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 25,028


CWS, DH sent me a similar one, will have to find it.

Look closely, it's not what you think:


Attachment 15888
__________________
She who dies with the most toys, wins.
Dawgluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #2054
Executive Chef
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,096
MrsLMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:26 PM   #2055
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 38,651
None in the house and Shrek will find one...
__________________
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” - Albert Einstein
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #2056
Executive Chef
 
Somebunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Blaine, Washington
Posts: 2,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgluver




Look closely, it's not what you think:
Lol! This is both funny and disturbing not because of the "pooch in the pants" or the "dog in the drawers" but because those legs are really hairy and suspiciously male yet the feet although largish are somewhat feminine and appear to be sporting nail polish! Lmao!!!
__________________
If you don't like the food, have more wine!
Somebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #2057
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Dawgluver's Avatar
Site Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 25,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebunny

Lol! This is both funny and disturbing not because of the "pooch in the pants" or the "dog in the drawers" but because those legs are really hairy and suspiciously male yet the feet although largish are somewhat feminine and appear to be sporting nail polish! Lmao!!!
I know, I thought the same thing, have the same silver toenail polish, but it's not me as my legs aren't quite that hairy, yet!

Check back in January....
__________________
She who dies with the most toys, wins.
Dawgluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #2058
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Kylie1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 13,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWS4322 View Post
Roflmao! I always suspected something like this...
So funny
__________________
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt
Kylie1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #2059
Chef Extraordinaire
 
taxlady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: near Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 24,997
Send a message via Skype™ to taxlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgluver View Post


CWS, DH sent me a similar one, will have to find it.

Look closely, it's not what you think:


Attachment 15888
I have seen that at my house, with sweat pants and a very large cat.
__________________
May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
Robert A. Heinlein
taxlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:26 AM   #2060
Executive Chef
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,096
MrsLMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.