Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1193052_0_6d2d13c4fe083fed8bc4122fe7cd497c.jpg

How dumb can you get

Yesterday a Boston Police officer spotted a man with blue surgical gloves on trying to open the door to a local bank. The door was locked.

Sorry big guy, yesterday was a bank holiday. All banks were closed. In his pocket was a note for holding up the bank.

No, not all Bostonians are that dumb. :ROFLMAO:

From my Mother...

Have to tell you what I did hope you are sitting down. We have all been sick here flu I guess. Anyway Dad wanted cinnamon toast so I fixed it and he ate it and never said a word. A while later he wanted another. He asked me what cinnamon/sugar I used and I said the one I have been using for years. He said let see it so I went and got It it did look a little peaked. He tasted it and I had made his toast with chili powder. I won't live that down for a while. Love, Mama

:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Now you know where I get it from...:LOL:

From my Mother...

Have to tell you what I did hope you are sitting down. We have all been sick here flu I guess. Anyway Dad wanted cinnamon toast so I fixed it and he ate it and never said a word. A while later he wanted another. He asked me what cinnamon/sugar I used and I said the one I have been using for years. He said let see it so I went and got It it did look a little peaked. He tasted it and I had made his toast with chili powder. I won't live that down for a while. Love, Mama

:LOL::ROFLMAO:Now you know where I get it from...:LOL:

A family trait. :LOL::angel: We have a few of them in my family also. :angel:

Mom is not only going to get it from Dad and my Brother...you can bet I will ask her for her famous chili toast and so will Shrek. I may even make sure that chilies have a part in her memorial when that ever happens.

I write all these things down that she tells me and am busy making a memoir.

lame foodie joke and a cute halloween costume :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom