Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
funny_0012_electirc.jpg

I came home from work today, went to put my long hair up in a clip, heard a crinkley noise.

I have no idea how long I'd been wearing a piece of packing tape at the bottom of my hair....or where it came from! Wish someone had told me!

Last edited:
I came home from work today, went to put my long hair up in a clip, heard a crinkley noise.

I have no idea how long I'd been wearing a piece of packing tape at the bottom of my hair....or where it came from! Wish someone had told me!

How long ago was you last played with packing tape?:rolleyes:

You really should invest in ribbons. :angel:

It was clear tape, thankfully! I think it was from a bulletin board I leaned against, freaked me out though! A whole new meaning to cellophane conditioner...

Last edited:
I have a girlfriend that lives in Atlanta. We have been friends for almost 15 years.

She was a newlywed. Still in love with her new husband. She had been reading articles on how to keep the excitement in a marriage. So to surprise him one day, she decides to wrap herself naked in plastic wrap and greet him at the door all wrapped up for him. Forgetting that her walls are stucco, she brushed up against the wall in the hallway around 3:30 p.m. He was due home around fivish. The stucco wall grab hold of her and kept her captive. There she is stuck to the wall, sweating from being wrapped up in plastic, can't sit down, thirsty, and miserable. Why is it taking him so long to get home?

Her husband had just started a new job. He wanted to impress his boss. So he decides that this is the night to bring him home and introduce him to his new bride. Bob puts his key in the lock, and hears Nance crying. He rushes in with his boss behind him. There she is, stark naked, stuck to the wall, and his boss standing behind him. All Bobby could say, was "I would like to introduce my new wife." His boss said his polite hello and graciously said that maybe another night would be better. He made a hasty exit. Or so Nance thinks. She doesn't remember. She spent the whole night crying, thinking she got him fired. This little episode in their relationship has never been mentioned between them again in the following 30 years. They have been divorced for a long time. At least once a year I like to tease her and tell her it was this little episode that was the cause of the divorce. I am lucky I am still alive. Up 'til today, there were only four people who knew about this. Nance and her husband, his boss and me. Now the rest of you know it also. It is one of those traumas you never get over. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom