Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't let the girls see that!!!!
That was my thought! And especially not Rocky! He attacked me yesterday while I was feeding them...I'd been in the City since Saturday. The DH was out at the farm from Sat evening until Monday a.m., but they were locked in the barn from Monday until I got back here around noon. Rocky obviously was telling me he was not pleased, or, he figured out this: "We managed to knock over the feeder and get all the food that was left...If I can know the "Big Chicken" over, wow! bonanza! Imagine all the food in that one!" Never thought of myself as a giant pinata in a rooster's eyes...Normally, he doesn't "attack" me when I'm feeding them. He usually attacks me if I'm wearing clothes that change my profile.

Last edited:

Is laughing this hard good for the heart? I do look forward to this thread each day.

I know it might sound crazy, but ever since I joined this group of misfits, I am feeling better healthwise. You folks are definitely good for me. It has been a while since I took a trip in the meat wagon. Here's hoping it stays that way. Thanks!!! :flowers::flowers: To all of you.

I always wondered what the cutlery was doing when it was in the drawer...

I will have to be careful from now on when I take a knife out of the drawer. It could be dangerous to my well being. Thanks for the laugh. I love this thread. It makes my day. :LOL::LOL:

I love it PF! I hope you don't mind me stealing it for my FB page!

I found these today:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look closely at the Stonehenge one, you'll see a fish swimming by and a couple of green fish perched on the stones, suggesting that stonehenge started out life as a two-story decoration for a giant fish tank before it fell to ruin.

Wait a minute! Are those the idiotic Angry Birds I hear so much about? If so, changes to explanation.

(Make note to have glasses checked)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom