Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
images

The picture of the boy with the knitted beard made me think of these nose warmers. My mother used to make them from her scraps of yarn and give them to us as stocking stuffers. Kids put up with an awful lot of evil deeds at the hands of parents years ago! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Yes, it is Angry Birds! It is a game in which you shoot various birds from a slingshot and try to kill all the nasty pigs! Sounds ridiculous, and I resisted playing it for a long time, but it is ridiculously fun! :cool: This particular picture was showing that there was more to Stonehenge but the birds knocked much of it down when attacking the pigs. :)

Last edited:
images

The picture of the boy with the knitted beard made me think of these nose warmers. My mother used to make them from her scraps of yarn and give them to us as stocking stuffers. Kids put up with an awful lot of evil deeds at the hands of parents years ago! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

images

I crocheted something similar to that for my ex, but it wasn't a nose warmer. :LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

I remember the name: Natty Knitted Nose Warmer. It was in the back of Parade Magazine, as I recall.

Not sure if there's a similar name for Taxlady's version...

The girls think those would be very practical...
Oops--the girls want them on the other end to catch eggs and keep their "rumps" warm in the winter...it is hard sometimes understanding chicken speak--they saw the picture, liked it, but I misunderstood their conception of where one would wear such an article of clothing...

The girls think those would be very practical...

Geez! what a true laugh out loud! My neighbors must think I'm crazy!

Do we need to send you the yarn and a hook to get started? They're small enough to work on in the summertime, and when it gets colder again you can start making the panties and capes.:ROFLMAO:

I can't remember if I posted this before or not but here it is anyway. Hope it's not offensive to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for a great laugh. If you're insomniac I'll be awake again in about 8 hours. But it's 2.45am in Queensland Australia I'm in my warm bed, or what I can get of it. My large snoring husband is sprawled with Jill Russell our Jack Russell and Gremlin the cat taking up enormous amounts of bed space. Can tell the weather is getting cold here by how close the furkids snuggle.

Back
Top Bottom