Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Geez! what a true laugh out loud! My neighbors must think I'm crazy!

Do we need to send you the yarn and a hook to get started? They're small enough to work on in the summertime, and when it gets colder again you can start making the panties and capes.:ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the offer, but I was a runner-up in the "she who has the most yarn, wins" contest back when I was into spinning, weaving and dying. Still have most of that stash.

From George Takei on Facebook:

562192_455693497793442_205344452828349_100697814_140615732_n.jpg

PrincessFiona60 said:
Bork, Bork, Bork, Bark

:LOL: This has got to be Wegman.

Had to make it a point to annoy DH with my rendition of the Swedish Chef song.

Last edited:
The pusher for my food processor is open at the top. It is for liquids. It is designed so that the top is just narrow enough so that when you pour something from it down the feed tube, none will spill. Well I have never used it for that. Just as a pusher. Then I was washing dishes and took a look into the open pusher. OMG!!! It is a wonder I am still alive. I wash the outside and even scrub it, But I Just squish it around the hot soapy water and then rinse it.

I have a Robot Coupe. It is so old that the plug doesn't even have a wide blade, and no grounding implement. But the motor is really strong. And it never gets hot no matter how long I run it. It is really a work horse.

I see all the newer ones on TV, and when I am surfing the net. "Gee, I would love to have that one." And then I think of the one I have. I can't think of a good reason to replace it. I have all the different disks. So it does all the jobs the others do. The bowl is a five quart one. Big enough when you are cooking for one. It is really heavy. So heavy that I can no longer pick it up. I have to slide it now.

I got this food processor from a fire sale. A triple decker had a fire and the woman on the second floor was selling whatever she could salvage for sale. It was covered in soot and ashes. I got it for $2.00. That was back in 1977. It has never failed me. So I will keep looking at all those new ones, read about the problems folks are having with their newer ones, and keep mine. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom