Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1266904_0_b4a8515a4bed14da6d4ab8186757e2a5.jpg

:yum:
Here is an interesting experiment about wringing out a washcloth in space, aboard the ISS.

APOD: 2013 April 24 - Wringing a Wet Towel in Orbit

astronaut chris hadfield is returning to earth after five months in a space station, taking spectacular pictures of earth while in orbit.

coming home in the space craft, chris is said to have been singing david bowie's space oddity.:yum: y'all remember, 'ground control to major tom'.....

Apparently there is something to this, as Cubbie barks at the mail lady and James and I are still alive! :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
:LOL: all!

OMG!!

:gasp: Too funny, MrsLMB and PF!!!

As it should be, MrsLMB.

PF, love the Benny Hill theme!!!

I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I've had chest x-rays, cardio stress tests, EKGs and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I don't have crazy reckless sex with strangers.

If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I've had chest x-rays, cardio stress tests, EKGs and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I don't have crazy reckless sex with strangers.

:ROFLMAO: So true!

ROFL!!!

Back
Top Bottom