Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here in the South, we say "Bless your heart." It achieves the same end.

Whenever someone is being a jerk, someone in the crowd will almost always say, "Well, bless your heart.":rolleyes:

All I can do is giggle because I know what's behind the remark.
I think it was Jeff Foxworthy (but don't quote me on that, LOL) who said that in the south you can say anything you want to anyone as long as you end it with "Bless your/his/her heart!" "Is this your new baby Mrs. Smith? Oh, he looks just like a shriveled up little monkey, bless his little heart!" :innocent:

I think it was Jeff Foxworthy (but don't quote me on that, LOL) who said that in the south you can say anything you want to anyone as long as you end it with "Bless your/his/her heart!" "Is this your new baby Mrs. Smith? Oh, he looks just like a shriveled up little monkey, bless his little heart!" :innocent:
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Babies can look like shrivelled up little monkeys. I finally found out what to say when the proud parent shows you a picture of a butt ugly baby: "precious".

Babies can look like shrivelled up little monkeys. I finally found out what to say when the proud parent shows you a picture of a butt ugly baby: "precious".

You don't tell a mother the baby looks like E.T....

ha! :LOL: are we talking LOTR precious

PrincessFiona60 said:
Don't look at the baby and say, "gollum."

:ROFLMAO: I can see sitting in the mall or park, pointing and commenting, "Gollum.". "The Precious.". :rolf:

Enough making fun of ugly babies...for now. We have bigger things to deal with...

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor pug! He's about to be turned into pug-etti! I love the alpaca one!

Ever wonder where pandas really come from? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom