Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I admit, we did sit out in the snow sunbathing and drinking beer many a times in late March, early April. Only in MN. And it is either Steve K's backyard or my cousins up in Roseau. They all live on the same block and play hockey.

I admit, we did sit out in the snow sunbathing and drinking beer many a times in late March, early April. Only in MN. And it is either Steve K's backyard or my cousins up in Roseau. They all live on the same block and play hockey.

The sunbathing in the snow isn't limited to MN. Yoopers have been known to do that also. As for the ice rink, yoopers would say it was too fussy and then play on it anyway.

The Anniversary

While enjoying an early morning breakfast in a northern Arizona café, four elderly ranchers were discussing everything from cattle, horses, and weather, to how things used to be in the "good old days."

Eventually the conversation moved on to their spouses.

One gentleman turned to the fellow on his right and asked, "Roy, aren't you and your bride celebrating your 50th wedding anniversary soon?"

"Yup, we sure are," Roy replied.

"Well, are you gonna do anything special to celebrate?" another man asked.

The old gentleman pondered this for a moment, then replied, "Well sir, for our 25th anniversary, I took Bea to Tucson.

Maybe for our 50th, I'll go down there and get her."

img_1298455_0_c6c53db854ffe15a377b7347cb7cb968.jpg

Back
Top Bottom