Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YES! SO will sometimes fall asleep on the sofa later in the evening and will suddenly start talking to me about something completely bizarre. I tell her OK go back to sleep.

I was so mad at Shrek once for eating a custard bismarck I had put on the headboard of the bed and it was gone when I woke up...took me a couple of hours to get over that mad...and I had dreamed the whole thing.:LOL:

^^^:LOL:

Is this true, Taxlady?

View attachment 18689
:LOL:
Yes it is. "Fart" can also mean motion. Many Danish elevators light up "I fart", meaning "in motion", when you press the button. The Queen of England was coming to visit. Somebody was assigned the task of covering up every one of those lights that the queen might see. :ROFLMAO:

The Danish word for fart is "prut" or "fis". And some people claim there are no onomatopoetic words. :LOL:

img_1304047_0_04b5383dd2df816f1fd5645009f73a9a.jpg

:LOL:
Yes it is. "Fart" can also mean motion. Many Danish elevators light up "I fart", meaning "in motion", when you press the button. The Queen of England was coming to visit. Somebody was assigned the task of covering up every one of those lights that the queen might see. :ROFLMAO:

The Danish word for fart is "prut" or "fis". And some people claim there are no onomatopoetic words. :LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

And what a great history lesson! We all know the Queen would never fart/prut/fis. Actually, I have a feeling Her Majesty would have gotten a good laugh from the elevators!

:ROFLMAO:

And what a great history lesson! We all know the Queen would never fart/prut/fis. Actually, I have a feeling Her Majesty would have gotten a good laugh from the elevators!
Many an anglophone has been surprised when they pushed a Danish elevator button. I've seen tourists staring quizzically at the little light/sign. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom