Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: :LOL:

How about when the browser crashes with 30 tabs open and restarts that session and there is music coming from more than one tab. :ermm:

OMG yes ... and even worse than that was the day that happened but rather than music it was people talking :LOL:

img_1305460_0_9cf1c9ef5e4f333f8ed6d7d8c453f640.jpg

:LOL:

Been there and done that :ohmy: but not for 3 years .

Did it with my first cell phone. Didn't know there was protective film on the thing. After about 3 weeks it began to curl on the edges. I thought the phone was defective and tried to return it. Boy was my face red when the clerk pulled that film off :huh:

Christmas Time in Washington

The Supreme Court ruled there cannot be a Nativity scene in Washington, D.C. this Christmas.

This isn't for any religious or constitutional reason, they simply have not been able to find three wise men and a virgin in the nation's capitol.

There was no problem however finding enough asses to fill the stable.

We had (many) problems with our LG refrigerator when we first got it. Problems with temp fluctuations. Well, one try to fix it was to replace the touch control pad for temp and ice selection, plus a few other options. After a few months the front of the panel began to bubble where I would press the "buttons". Tech came over, diagnosed that we needed a new panel, then left to wait for the part and my next appointment. Between that visit and the eventual replacement visit I found out that it was the plastic protector that was bubbling! Hmm, trained technician my tushie! :glare:

Christmas Time in Washington

The Supreme Court ruled there cannot be a Nativity scene in Washington, D.C. this Christmas.

This isn't for any religious or constitutional reason, they simply have not been able to find three wise men and a virgin in the nation's capitol.

There was no problem however finding enough asses to fill the stable.

Hilarious!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom