Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1325229_0_04ae17ee7aaa713c82ed9f30a6e0acb2.jpg

True Story

Last week I was in the gym locker room with lots of guys in various stages of dress. I took the phone out of my pocket and on the way out it snapped a picture, made the noise and set off the flash. Awkward!!!!

I may have to find a new gym....

Didn't get anything good though :LOL:

It was so horribly awkward and hilarious that I've pretty much told everyone I know.

Last edited:
True Story

Last week I was in the gym locker room with lots of guys in various stages of dress. I took the phone out of my pocket and on the way out it snapped a picture, made the noise and set off the flash. Awkward!!!!

It was so horribly awkward and hilarious that I've pretty much told everyone I know.

This cracked me up! Umm, awkward?

Very wise of you to tell everyone you know, Bakechef, cuz it's obviously gonna get out! :LOL: Bummer that the pic didn't turn out.

True Story

So you didn't holler out, "That'll cost each of you $10"?

True Story

I told this story to Stirling. I said, "I guess that's a good reason not to have that noise on the camera on the phone." He replied, "Or maybe a good reason to have it." So I asked him how he would feel if he was getting dressed and heard a camera. He replied, "Not nearly as bad as if someone was taking pictures and there wasn't that sound." :ohmy::LOL:

I told this story to Stirling. I said, "I guess that's a good reason not to have that noise on the camera on the phone." He replied, "Or maybe a good reason to have it." So I asked him how he would feel if he was getting dressed and heard a camera. He replied, "Not nearly as bad as if someone was taking pictures and there wasn't that sound." :ohmy::LOL:

Now that's just plain creepy. Gimme the noise!

Unusual pet

This guy was lonely, and decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner he wanted to buy an unusual pet. After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede, which came in a little white box to use for his house. He took the box back home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar to have a drink.
So he asked the centipede in the box, Would you like to go to Frank`s with me for a beer? But there was no answer from his new pet. This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again, How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?
But again there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few more minutes, thinking about the situation and he decided to ask him one more time! This time, putting his face up against the centipede`s little house he shouted, HEY, IN THERE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO FRANK`S PLACE AND HAVE A DRINK WITH ME?
A little voice came out of the box, “I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME! I`M PUTTING ON MY SHOES!” :angel:

Quit drinking !

A juggler, driving to his next performance, is stopped by the police. “What are these matches and lighter fluid doing in your car?”, asks the cop.
“I`m a juggler and I juggle flaming torches in my act.”
“Oh yeah?” says the doubtful cop. “Lets see you do it.” The juggler gets out and starts juggling the blazing torches masterfully.
A couple driving by slows down to watch. “Wow,” says the driver to his wife. “I`m glad I quit drinking. Look at the test they`re giving now!”
:angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom