Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess white wine would work for things that just sit there too, huh GG? Although I think cavemen didn't eat veggies.

I'm wondering why MrsLMB hasn't been around for a long while. She was a daily contributor to this thread. Now, nada. Where ARE you MrsLMB???:huh:

Looking at the pic, ummm...I question your sense of romance. To me, that looks like s/thing out of a nightmare involving a visit to the gynecologist...:LOL:

No, it's used to get rid of the nightmare by the gynecologist...it works and is a very nice machine, even though it is quite scary looking.:wub:

img_1345797_0_2ac0e2d6aca4555e7d9a16c12572e217.jpg

I was at the YMCA :LOL:

Thanks Dawg .. had a family emergency that took me out of state for a while ... but yep .. I am back :)

Dawg, that was one smart pup! I should have thought of this when our kids were in high school. I may have had only two, but with all their friends coming and going we considered putting a revolving door on the front of the house! :LOL: *sigh* I miss those days...

I was at the YMCA :LOL::
Thanks for the earworm MrsL. ;)

I just heard a commercial on the radio. I don't remember what it was for, but I heard, "So, how cold is it in Canada?" "My teenage son pulled up his pants." :LOL:

I was at the YMCA :LOL:

Thanks Dawg .. had a family emergency that took me out of state for a while ... but yep .. I am back :)

I thought maybe you were one of those people who were still out of electricity. Glad you are back!

Back
Top Bottom