Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found myself dancing and singing to "Stayin' Alive" in the car yesterday. Didn't know I still knew all the words. Just glad a mirror globe didn't pop down from the roof of the car.

I found myself dancing and singing to "Stayin' Alive" in the car yesterday. Didn't know I still knew all the words. Just glad a mirror globe didn't pop down from the roof of the car.

I have that album on the usb stick in my car. There was a day that I thought, "what if I'm in a wreck and this is still playing on the radio and I can't reach the knob to turn it off" :ROFLMAO:

Now that I've recently turned 40, I've earned the right to not give a flip! I'll crank the disco with the windows down!

Often Rob and I will sing whatever is on the radio as the Bee Gees, song after song after song...

Apparently, 40 is the new 20! And we can harass Bakechef! And he puts up with it!

Last edited:
BC is younger than my four kids and only a year or so over my oldest grandchild. Good heavens, I have some very old family members. :angel:

Ever get one of these e-cards??

FjscdPe2iMCfZwy.png

Thanks y'all for making me feel young! I was alive during disco

Sent from my XT1080 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

I bet you were so cute in your little disco outfit...:ROFLMAO: Disco only lasted about 5-6 years, '74-'80. It was dying when I was old enough to go to the Discotheque.

...Now that I've recently turned 40, I've earned the right to not give a flip! I'll crank the disco with the windows down!...
I've always done the karaoke in the car bit when I drive. One time on the MA-to-OH trip traffic and drivers were exceptionally bad in the CT-NY stretch of the route. When I got off the highway for a pit stop I went into the closest store with a music department, grabbed a Jimmy Buffett disc, checked out and popped it into the slot in the van. Presto! Instant Happy Music! I'm not a Parrothead by any means, but I find it's really hard to be upset or mad when listening to Jimmy Buffett!

Oh yeah! Or driving on a long, flat stretch of highway in North Dakota, watching a beautiful sunset.

Back
Top Bottom