Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Walter, he's such a grump!
I enjoy Jeff Dunham's humor!

Alright, just stating up front this is NOT a political statement. Just a visual comparison. And you have to admit there is a resemblance...

548a4e06645f38fceed96113b80d118f.jpg

The host proudly boasted "I've been cooking for 15 years...."

The guest replied "It should be done by now then..." :ermm:

Two Lawyers

Two lawyers were walking along, negotiating a case.

“Look,” said one to the other, “let's be honest with each other.”

“Okay, you first,” replied the other.

That was the end of the discussion. :wacko:

A society matron threw an elaborate dinner for her close friends. Everything was going smoothly until her head cook called her back to the kitchen in a panic and exclaimed "I have run out of Tapioca for the pudding!" The lady took a quick look in the pantry and spied a box of loose birdshot. "Just throw this in" she instructed, "they've all had too much wine to know the difference." The next day the hostess began to phone her guests out of guilt to confess. On her first call, she confessed "I put buckshot in the tapioca pudding." Her guest answered "I was just about to call you to apologize as well. Last night, after dinner, I bent over to tie my shoe and shot your cat."

I'm glad you liked it.

It's a wild squirrel. They started with just one obstacle and kept adding as the squirrel learned the new obstacles.

I wonder why the squirrel didn't just climb the pole where the food is instead of running the maze.

It was a sunny and pleasant Saturday morning. The wife was in the house doing her spring cleaning. The husband decided to go out and work on the motor in his car giving it a tune up. He takes different parts out, cleans them and then puts them back, going on to the rest of the motor. Finally he's working on the last part and is putting it back in. He has the last screw in his hand and the screwdriver slips and makes a nasty gouge right across his hand. There is blood everywhere.

The moral of the story?

You can get blood out of a tune up!.

I am running as fast as my short legs will go. :angel:

I'm glad you liked it.

It's a wild squirrel. They started with just one obstacle and kept adding as the squirrel learned the new obstacles.

I don't know what amazes me more, the fact that the squirrel actually mastered that course or that humans put that much time and work into building it! Cute video taxy, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom