Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"There are 2 types of people I hate - Norwegians and racists" (Stewart Francis) :ohmy: :wacko: :LOL:

There are 10 kinds of people.
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10 in binary = 2 in base ten)

Last edited:
"I wouldn't say he is emotional, but he cries if a traffic light is against him!"
671114.gif

Dawg, those are the kinds of random thoughts our son will toss up as his Facebook "status update". Some of them engender quite a goodly number of posts. :LOL: Most days Mom and Dad just shake their heads...

Sadly, being in education for many years, these are a lot more creative than what I've seen! If only!

Stirling, my DH works from home. Today he posted the following on his FB page,

"Gah! This morning's commute was a nightmare. The Coffee Access in the Kitchen was bumper to bumper!"

I love his wacky sense of humour.

Stirling, my DH works from home. Today he posted the following on his FB page,

"Gah! This morning's commute was a nightmare. The Coffee Access in the Kitchen was bumper to bumper!"

I love his wacky sense of humour.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seeing Caslon's location "inside the fridge" today reminded me of an amusing situation.

Peter Cook & Dudley Moore were very famous here in UK; in particular when they had their comedy stage revue "Beyond The Fringe". They would frequent a particular Italian restaurant where they were warmly greeted by "Peter! Dudley! Behind the fridge!" :ohmy: :ermm: :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom