Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Normally, I like snow. This year, not so much. Why? Because WE HAVE SO MUCH!!!
th_gaahsmiley.gif

10950522_1393485414292536_463644073_n.jpg

PF, you are still more than welcome to my snow. As much as you want!

th_gaahsmiley.gif

CG, let's get together and ship it all to Montana. I'll even pay the shipping costs. More coming today. I am not even going to look out the window. :angel:

th_gaahsmiley.gif

And my weather report from the Weather Station out at Logan Airport says we are going to have four days of snow this weekend. :angel:

MC, I'm going to guess Doggie didn't pose. I'm guessing it's one frame from from a series of action shots. Doggie was probably having a blast chasing a Frisbee.

Dawg, not only do I dance like no one is watching, I sing like no one is listening. I'm also one of those annoying people who seems to have a song for every occasion. Don't ask a question that could cause me to sing out an answer with song lyrics! :LOL:

MC, I'm going to guess Doggie didn't pose. I'm guessing it's one frame from from a series of action shots. Doggie was probably having a blast chasing a Frisbee.

Dawg, not only do I dance like no one is watching, I sing like no one is listening. I'm also one of those annoying people who seems to have a song for every occasion. Don't ask a question that could cause me to sing out an answer with song lyrics! :LOL:

Me too, and the earworm can last for several days! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

:LOL: Yep, thanks CG and AB. I too am one to sing like no one is listening. And I know all the the lyrics of most musicals! Not necessarily a good thing to those who may be listening.

Last edited:

Me too, and the earworm can last for several days! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

:LOL: Yep, thanks CG and AB. I too am one to sing like no one is listening. And I know all the the lyrics of most musicals! Not necessarily a good thing to those who may be listening.

Me, four!!!:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Love it, Dawg! :LOL: Made me smile. That was my first thought too, that the dog was having fun chasing a ball or Frisbee, and someone got lucky with a great shot.

My daughter has 2 large playful dogs and some of the shots she gets are similar to that, no one has ever said they were cruel or abusive pics. LOL

Thanks PF and Cheryl! The pic came from a brother of a dear friend, who's a total dog freak. No way any dogs were hurt in the making!

Last edited:
:LOL: Some happy little Bob Rosses. I miss him, and am old enough to watch him when he was alive!

Me too, Dawg. Hard to believe he's been gone 10 years or so now. I used to enjoy his happy little painting shows. :)

edited...more like 20! Just looked him up. Holy cow...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom