Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
funny-chick-weapon-shell-fighting.jpg

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Cal. Pistol

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Cal Pistol

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with an itsy bitsy shooter by a woman against a fierce predator.

While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.

"If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today"!

"Just one shot to my boyfriend's knee cap was all it took.

The bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace".

Took a minute, then I got it. Now all I "hear" is the march music. Thanks a lot for the earworm. :-p

Pirate had to explain it to me in detail. I didn't have the slightest clue. But then the world of Sci-Fi is beyond my knowledge. I have only see the original Star Wars with Carrie Fisher and the rest of the crew.

All I could see in it was the big button. I thought it may represent a belly button. But then what do I know. :angel:

I can do this!
I am sooooo tempted to get one of those oval "26.2" stickers that marathoners put in the car windows. I will do a bit of "editing" though, so that mine will read ".262". I think I could manage a quarter mile. Maybe. On a good day. ~~ I mentioned that to another shopper walking next to me on our way to our cars. We had just passed a car with the 26.2 sticker, I told him my idea. He said a friend of his got one that said 0.0! Now all we have to do is find those stickers, GG! I bet they have them on etsy...

The photographer for a national magazine was assigned to get photos of a great forest fire.

Smoke at the scene was too thick to get any good shots, so he frantically called his home office to hire a plane.

"It will be waiting for you at the airport!" he was assured by his editor.

As soon as he got to the small, rural airport, sure enough, a plane was warming up near the runway.

He jumped in with his equipment and yelled, "Let's go! Let's go!"

The pilot swung the plane into the wind and soon they were in the air.

"Fly over the north side of the fire," said the photographer, "and make three or four low level passes."

"Why?" asked the pilot.

"Because I'm going to take pictures! I'm a photographer, and photographers take pictures!" said the photographer with great exasperation.

After a long pause the pilot said, "You mean you're not the instructor?"

The photographer for a national magazine was assigned to get photos of a great forest fire.

Smoke at the scene was too thick to get any good shots, so he frantically called his home office to hire a plane.

"It will be waiting for you at the airport!" he was assured by his editor.

As soon as he got to the small, rural airport, sure enough, a plane was warming up near the runway.

He jumped in with his equipment and yelled, "Let's go! Let's go!"

The pilot swung the plane into the wind and soon they were in the air.

"Fly over the north side of the fire," said the photographer, "and make three or four low level passes."

"Why?" asked the pilot.

"Because I'm going to take pictures! I'm a photographer, and photographers take pictures!" said the photographer with great exasperation.

After a long pause the pilot said, "You mean you're not the instructor?"
:shock: :ohmy:

:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom