Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Close enough.

You have to start drinking Addie ;) I was just telling Princess Fiona how much fun it would be to go to bars with you and her and be rowdy and get kicked out.

We could be "Hell's Grannies" (even though you are the only actual granny).

Heck I will share the title with all who want to be grannies. BTW, I once or twice (I can't remember all the times) I have been spoken to or asked to leave a wake because I couldn't behave myself. Some of the dead were even a relative of mine. I am so bad. You can't take me anywhere. :angel:

...I have been spoken to or asked to leave a wake because I couldn't behave myself. Some of the dead were even a relative of mine. I am so bad. You can't take me anywhere. :angel:
I would have been kicked out of one by my uncle's wife if it hadn't been my own Mom's funeral! :ohmy: :LOL: Mom and Aunt never really saw eye-to-eye. Mom was fun-loving and fully believed that a funeral should be a full celebration of the loved one's life. Mom had a pretty full life that was jam-packed with fun. How else was I to behave??? :D

I would have been kicked out of one by my uncle's wife if it hadn't been my own Mom's funeral! :ohmy: :LOL: Mom and Aunt never really saw eye-to-eye. Mom was fun-loving and fully believed that a funeral should be a full celebration of the loved one's life. Mom had a pretty full life that was jam-packed with fun. How else was I to behave??? :D

Absolutely! I love a good Irish wake. :angel:

View attachment 23261

Even without being hung over and passed out on the lawn, this has happened a couple times, at 7 am on a Sunday! They got to feel the brunt of my wrath!

Last edited:
Saw this on a friend's Facebook post. Went hunting for it and found it at the website "The Redhead Riter".

Two Ladies Talking in Heaven

1st woman: Hi, Wanda!

2nd woman: Hi, Sylvia! How’d you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.

2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn’t so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy. Eventually I died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early so that I could catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched. Then I scurried down into the basement. After that, I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere! Finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn’t look in the freezer. We’d both still be alive.

Back
Top Bottom