Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It doesn't take much to amuse me! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:
That was so sweet! Thanks for posting it. I watched the "behind the scenes" video, too. Made me want to run right out to the nearest shelter and adopt a cutie...until I remembered how much "fun" it was to move Midnight this way. Nope, gotta wait until whenif we get back to OH.

For Chief Longwind, mostly

ac001.gif

In view of Starbucks tax avoidance, one comic suggested saying your name is "tax" when they asked....never had the nerve to do this - yet!!!

Having been a dalmation owner as well as being an auntie, I can understand this:

View attachment 23652

Oh, and I like spiders too.
:ROFLMAO: What a hilarious idea.

Poor doggie.

Back in the '70s there was a commercial for something, can't remember what. There was a lady in a white suit with black polka dots. She had a matching broad brimmed hat and I think the shoes matched. She was walking a dalmatian. I always wanted to do that.

:ROFLMAO: What a hilarious idea.

Poor doggie.

Back in the '70s there was a commercial for something, can't remember what. There was a lady in a white suit with black polka dots. She had a matching broad brimmed hat and I think the shoes matched. She was walking a dalmatian. I always wanted to do that.

When I had my dal, I considered dressing as Cruella DeVille for Halloween.

Speaking of cute costumes, I remember a little very pregnant waitress with a pig nose and ears, dressed in a pink leotard with rows of baby bottle nipples all down the front.

That does sound cute, Kay.

Back
Top Bottom