Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From FaceBook. :LOL:

9991_959349240786434_1278045799127322550_n.jpg

This pretty much says it all!

I have been searching for some old documents, that required me to empty out a closet.

Why is it that what I need is always on the bottom of the pile! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

The good news is that I have another load for the thrift shop.

1044526_10157048886405377_3746493883507328104_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet!

DH and I went through the airport immigrations in Atlanta yesterday. Usually painless as we have Global Entry, where you scan your passport, the machine takes your fingerprints and picture, and you bring the resulting document and they wave you through.

We got to the Global Entery machines, and there was a lot of "blue" language coming from DH. His machine wasn't working. It wouldn't take his fingerprints. Huh. My machine worked just fine. Turns out DH was trying to scan his fingerprints on the same side where he scanned his passport, not on the fingerprint screen. It would be very difficult to pass your fingers through the passport slot.

Then, in order to save face, DH had to announce to any official who looked like they had a line we'd have to wait in, that we had GoPro clearance. Nobody seemed that impressed. After I picked myself up off the floor from laughing, I had to mention to DH that nobody cared that we had a camera, the program is called Global Entry, not GoPro...

Needless to say, we had a very quiet remaining trip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom