Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1463599_0_dc06aaed7c9b44beb6169b633f774434.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Saw this on FB. It's in Swedish. It translates to,

"I ate lunch with a girlfriend yesterday and pointed at two older ladies at the other side of the room and said, "That's us in 10 years." She answered, "That's a mirror."...
When I look into a mirror these days, I sometimes think I'm looking at a photo of my Mom. :huh: Didn't used to be that way. When I was younger, there was no confusion as to who my Dad was - I looked a lot like him. Now, though, I have Mom looking back at me. Just so long as I don't resemble Himself, with his full beard and balding head, I have nothing to complain about! :LOL:

I still look like Mom when she was my age, we don't look alike now, the 17 year difference in age is showing. But, I do know what I will look like in 17 years...

Heh:

Many, many years ago, in 1912, there was a dearth in Mexico of their favourite salad dressing which was made by Hellmans in Germany. The entire country got together and raised funds for a huge shipment to be transported via England to New York and thence by rail to Mexico.
However, the ship that was transporting their delicacy was the R.M.S. Titanic which struck an iceberg.
...and to this day the Mexican people mourn the event.

It's called 'Sinko de Mayo'.

Heh:

Many, many years ago, in 1912, there was a dearth in Mexico of their favourite salad dressing which was made by Hellmans in Germany. The entire country got together and raised funds for a huge shipment to be transported via England to New York and thence by rail to Mexico.
However, the ship that was transporting their delicacy was the R.M.S. Titanic which struck an iceberg.
...and to this day the Mexican people mourn the event.

It's called 'Sinko de Mayo'.
:LOL:
All that salad dressing must have gone well with the iceberg.

runs and hides

As we are packing up all of our things in preparation for our big move to Northern Arizona, I made the decision that my Weber Little Smokey Joe grill would not be coming with us.
View attachment 24717
So I made up handmade "FREE" signs for him and his pal Weber Rapidfire Chimney and took them out to the main road from our place. I also left in the Chimney the remains of the bag of charcoal and the lighter on the side of the road at a predominate intersection.
I bet my DH that they would be gone in 5 minutes... guess who won the bet? BAHAHAHA!
They weren't there EVEN 5 minutes and they were GONE! :stuart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom