Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
14485144_1170495489692612_3371748138091994341_n.png

"oh, my, God".........as said and intonated on "Friends".............Chandler's exgirlfriend............you are my sister.........that's exactly what happened to me.............I'm not complaining......the chin hairs I take care of with a razor..............what is with that...........any sound gynecological advice here...I only hope it's normal..........:LOL:

Fear not. It is just your female hormones are receding leaving room for your male ones to come to the front. You would be surprised how many women this happens to, but they will never admit it. I would rather shave my chin than under my arms. I know one woman who has a full grown beard. Fortunately, it is now all white and doesn't show as much. It used to be blonde. :angel:

'fox, you might enjoy your primitive camping, and campfire cooking, but some of us have higher (lazier?) standards.

51BIngDZMiGhQ-PNArgHyegs22-k7BlfnZ-RyIOF-S9jpNlELkVhLjy-_ZZHqJ4s-B0SPhmfbQ=s207-p-no

That's funny,CG. Over our 32+ years together, Buck and spent a large portion off that time roughing-it camping and really enjoyed it. One of my favorites was camping in January. Made the tent and sleeping bag even more appreciated.

We had a husband and wife couple who were among our dearest friends and we encouraged them numerous times to join us, not in wintertime, to camp with us. The husband was all for it, but the wife always said she didn't go anywhere she couldn't plug her blow dryer into. It was along-time joke among us.

Now that I'm older, the "great indoors" is more appealing but I haven't closed the door to sleeping under the stars.

Dawgluver, I tried that with my son, who IS a cop and uses an unknown number...

All I got was a very puzzled - "Mother, what the h**l are you talking about?"

How to deflate anticipation... :ermm: :glare:

That's funny,CG. Over our 32+ years together, Buck and spent a large portion off that time roughing-it camping and really enjoyed it....Now that I'm older, the "great indoors" is more appealing but I haven't closed the door to sleeping under the stars.
We tent camped a lot when our bones were young. Never backpack camped, though; camping was more of a cheap lodging to us when on vacation. Got a bigger tent when the kids showed up, but still tent camped from our car - a VW Golf. Then we got a station wagon...and never camped after that. :wacko: Mostly because weekend were taken up with CYO football or basketball games.

LOL yup - cops're just sitting around waiting to take the idiots who believe it off the road!!

Andy, here, if you are caught doing any little thing over the speed posted at a school or children's playground - it is an automatic suspension - right then and there. You can fight it in court but in the meanwhile you are suspended til your court date!

LOL yup - cops're just sitting around waiting to take the idiots who believe it off the road!!

Andy, here, if you are caught doing any little thing over the speed posted at a school or children's playground - it is an automatic suspension - right then and there. You can fight it in court but in the meanwhile you are suspended til your court date!
I wish they would enforce that around here. I often get honked at for going at the posted, school zone speed. I was once passed by an impatient school bus driver for going at max school zone speed in a school zone. :ermm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom