Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL: Andy!

Heh:

attachment.php
I'm so "Adrian Monk" that I would try to put her arm back in her socket. :ermm:

From my brother on FB:

"So...I watch A Christmas Story with my 4 year old on Christmas Day. He loved the Chinese restaurant scene...and has been singing "deck da hars wif bars of ha-ry...fa ra ra ra rah..." etc. over and over. Especially when we went out for Chinese yesterday. Tonight...pizza (delivered)."

(BTW, his dad would have done the same thing at that age...Apple, tree and all.)

Last edited:
there's no like buttons?? yeah I saw that the other day. Yep, women don't stand a chance! ha!

Ok, can I put this here?? (I love how these make me feel a little bit better about my cooking...until I find one that I've done. ha! :P Still, if you can't laugh at yourself...)
:)

Literally Just 33 Hilarious Cooking Fails From 2016
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jemimaskelley/cooking?utm_term=.jgd6b6V24&bffbtasty#.km0vwv3k2

Who was hiding in my kitchen taking all those pictures?

A friend posted this on FaceBook and said he might be one. Yes, he has that phobia

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously! :LOL: Not to mention walking the walk from the shampoo station to the stylist's chair. With the slicked back wet hair and cape. In a small town. Where you're bound to see everyone you know. :LOL:

I have an appt. this Thursday. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom