Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG,
I'm going to be chuckling over this every time I meet up with one today... Thanks! Just hope none ask me why! I might tell them!

Don't know how many of you know of or understand the talent in the pinkie of John Hartford, but I was fortunate to have had him as part of my life. A post on Facebook reminded me of one of John's most enjoyable/hilarious lampoon pieces. If you have one of the new high-eff washers, you might appreciate his humor. Get a load of this:

Good Old Electric Washing Machine. Bet you at least smile, or laugh out loud. He nailed it.

camilla_rose_cards001_large.png

The Food Police are gearing up for a full frontal attack on food in bread.

Last edited by a moderator:
And, we just thought there were the food police. Eek!! :wacko:

There is a town in Illinois named Sandwich. Perhaps this is a picture of one of their black-and-whites.

We also have one here on Cape Cod. It is the first village you enter when you come off the canal bridge. Famous for making glass items. Specially Cranberry Red glass.

My contribution to Today's Funny is purely personal.

I glanced at my, admittedly, stupid phone this morning to see a screen message asking me if I wanted to have the time on the phone adjusted to reflect the Daylight Saving Time change. I knew the phone was not a smart phone but I didn't know just how stupid it is.:LOL::LOL:

I replied in the negative because I'd already manually made the change.

Clearly my phone is barely a step above two tin cans and a string.:ermm:

My contribution to Today's Funny is purely personal.

I glanced at my, admittedly, stupid phone this morning to see a screen message asking me if I wanted to have the time on the phone adjusted to reflect the Daylight Saving Time change. I knew the phone was not a smart phone but I didn't know just how stupid it is.:LOL::LOL:

I replied in the negative because I'd already manually made the change.

Clearly my phone is barely a step above two tin cans and a string.:ermm:

You can borrow my two cans should your phone go out of commission.

My kids are trying to talk me into a smart phone. Why? I do just two things on my phone. Talk and text. Anything else, I have my desk computer.

We also have one here on Cape Cod. It is the first village you enter when you come off the canal bridge. Famous for making glass items. Specially Cranberry Red glass.

There is also one in New Hampshire. I attended a family reunion there 12 years ago. One of my ancestors surveyed the town in the 1760's. It is also real close to Keepsake Quilting, a fabulous fabric store.

There is also one in New Hampshire. I attended a family reunion there 12 years ago. One of my ancestors surveyed the town in the 1760's. It is also real close to Keepsake Quilting, a fabulous fabric store.

I have been to that store with my sister. She was the sewer in the family. I prefer needle and thread for mending and a hoop for embroidery. You can get lost in history there. If you are a sewer. I will admit I did greatly admire the quilting skills of some of the ladies there. No sewing machines for them. All handmade quilts were on display. Anytime we would go to one of the fairs in New England, I always headed for the displays of the quilts. She headed for the foods from the garden.

Back
Top Bottom