Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just Cooking's comment about memory and aging in the "Petty Vents" thread made me think of this one:

s-l300.jpg

Yup! That's how my best friend back home and I will be in a few years! :LOL: That is if Himself and I don't take sooo long getting back home Dellie and I have forgotten who each other was! :ermm:

Uh huh.... :ROFLMAO:

Don't know if I've shared these jokes with you yet. If I have, just turn to whoever your with and say, "Man, the Chief is getting old enough that he repeats himself".:LOL:

Ok, so, what do you get when you cross a cocker spaniel with a rooster?
Answer - a very confused bird dog.

What do you get when you cross a beagle with a cotton-tail rabbit?
Answer - a beagle who can't stop chasing his cotton tail.

What do you get when you cross a deep stream with a mountain bike?
Answer - wet.

Bwahahahah:ROFLMAO:. I hope you enjoyed a little frivolity.:wacko:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

"East" means nothing to me. Nor does left or right. "Go past the church, turn after the grocery store, and pull into the place past Walmart."

"East" means nothing to me. Nor does left or right. "Go past the church, turn after the grocery store, and pull into the place past Walmart."

You're a prime candidate for gps nav system. "Turn left here", "your destination is on the right "

I used to have a pair of socks, one said "Left" the other said "Right".
Just had to glance at them as you followed the directions.

They worked beautifully.

Only as long as you had them on the correct foot.

Don't forget that I'm married to a 3-year astronomy major and amateur astronomer. ;) The problem we've had with people giving us directions like that is they tell us the way they remember it being before the church burned down and the grocery store became a cute tea shoppe. :wacko: :LOL:

Don't forget that I'm married to a 3-year astronomy major and amateur astronomer. ;) The problem we've had with people giving us directions like that is they tell us the way they remember it being before the church burned down and the grocery store became a cute tea shoppe. :wacko: :LOL:

So what happens if I were to ask him for directions on a clear night when the stars are showing brightly? ;)

He'd tell you where to go! Those are the easiest nights, since he can spot the various constellations and know exactly which way is what - and what time it is, too. He can also "read" terrain while driving, anticipating hills, valleys and curves ahead based on the lay of the land he can see. The guy is a genius...until it comes to housework. :glare:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom