Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
should we drink wine tonight.jpg

Crazy Orders Chefs Get

A sampling:

Giga Leszay

Can I have a caprese salad, but with no tomato, no mozzarella.

Joyciel

I had this one customer who always ordered, regardless of how busy it was, an arugula salad with the stems pulled off. Then she had the audacity to complain that it takes too long, even on busy Saturday nights no less.

Anthony Scott

I got one two days ago... "Is the ice cream soft or hard, I am allergic to soft ice cream..."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

https://www.finedininglovers.com/blog/points-of-view/stupid-food-orders-list/

My doctor says lots of things about what I eat...I just ignore her. Gave up half my blood pressure medicine the other day and my diabetes meds a few months ago. Weight loss at 25 pounds. It's obvious my diet is doing me lots of harm:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Fun Fact:
Did you know that Bruno Mars aka Peter Hernandez,
is from Honolulu?

Fun Fact - Did you know Chief Longwind of the North was from Earth!:ohmy: I know, he's so strange that it's hard to believe.:LOL:

I cultivate a peculiar attitude. It makes life more fun.:mrgreen: That's why Mrgreen is my favorite emoticon (smiley).:mrgreen:Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

A couple went to breakfast at a restaurant where the ‘seniors’ special’ was two eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for $2.99.
‘Sounds good,’ the wife said. ‘But I don’t want the eggs.’
‘I’ll have to charge you $3.49 because you’re ordering a la carte,’ said the waitress.
‘You mean I’d have to pay for not taking the eggs?’ she asked incredulously.
YES!’ stated the waitress.
‘I’ll take the special then,’ the lady said.
‘How do you want your eggs?’ the waitress asked.
‘Raw and in the shell,’
She took the two eggs home and baked a cake.
DON’T MESS WITH SENIORS!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom