Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much, all of you. I really needed a laugh today. I am sitting here waiting to hear from my SIL to go get a new TV. Been watching shows on my monitor. Can't watch and be on DC at the same time. This home is like a morgue. No TV going while I sit at the computer. And for some strange reason my fingers just don't want to work on the keyboard. I keep having to look at the keys and that slows my typing way down. And the freezer is totally empty and not much in the larder.

I need all the laughter right now that come my way.

Thank you so much, all of you. I really needed a laugh today. I am sitting here waiting to hear from my SIL to go get a new TV. Been watching shows on my monitor. Can't watch and be on DC at the same time. This home is like a morgue. No TV going while I sit at the computer. And for some strange reason my fingers just don't want to work on the keyboard. I keep having to look at the keys and that slows my typing way down. And the freezer is totally empty and not much in the larder.

I need all the laughter right now that come my way.

Let me throw in a hug for good measure... ((((hug))))
Smile big... :)

Ross

Thank you to the both of you. I am in a much better mood today. I didn't get to go for the TV. By the time they got back from NH, unpacked, had a quick bite, they both headed for a long nap. Their health is in worse shape than mine, so I don't ask to much of them. I have my computer and can stay in touch with my friends. It doesn't take much to make me happy. I am always grateful for what I have and not upset with what I don't have. I look upon the have nots as less things to clean day in and day out.

It has been decided that late tomorrow afternoon will be just fine with my SIL and myself. I HAVE to grocery shop tomorrow.

Today, I pulled out all the opened bags of frozen veggies, made a broth enhanced with BTB and made myself a veggie soup. It was so tasty. Even Pirate had a big bowl. Wanted me to make another batch. I was glad to accommodate him. Now I have to add some frozen veggies to the shopping list.

Last edited:
Kgirl! that is sooo funny!

I used to decorate all my kids and friends cakes but haven't done it in more than 30 years, lol - and my grandson wanted spiderman on his cake. I did cheat with the cupcakes but the cake itself was pretty funny!

Attachments

• 20170902_164431.jpg
    20170902_164431.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 20170903_171611.jpg
    20170903_171611.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 90
WANT!

bf77273b7aa8c21eef9f6a8e959d3cba--shirt-sayings-shirt-quotes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom