Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cooking goddess I know exactly what you are saying. We have a lot of family sayings that are distinct to us. My grandkids all are familiar with them. It amuses me when my gks say something in front of their friends that only us know what it means, I hope it carries on.

Russ

Long live the rotary dial phone. Lets hope the grandmas of the world keep theirs.

doctors5.jpg

That's too funny... Happens to me all the time as, I'm a two finger typist, always looking at the keyboard.. My daughter cracks up at some of the messages she gets from me.. :ROFLMAO::wacko:
Ross

Given my limited typing skills, I'm still not sure if it's better to manually type a text or correct the auto-correct version or dictate it and correct that.

..In a Chicago Bar ...

A 71 year-old man is sitting in a Chicago bar... a beautiful, voluptuous young lady comes in and takes a seat at the bar near him. She is so beautiful, the old man can't help but stare.
The young lady notices him and moves toward him.
Before the old man has a chance to apologize, the Girl leans over, gazes into his eyes and says;
"I will do anything you want. Anything, no matter how weird or kinky, anything you desire"...
The old man was taken aback.
The girl continued, "Anything you can think of is fine with me. I have two rules only; I require $100, and whatever you want, you have to tell me in only three words."
The old man pondered this for a moment, took out his wallet and produced ten crisp $10 bills, handed them to the girl and said...................

."Paint my house".

Back
Top Bottom