Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL... too funny! and too true!

I went to show a friend a picture on my phone and I couldn't find it for all the food pictures!
Do you use Google Photos? I was surprised at how good the search feature is. I searched for Baking and it found all the pictures I've taken of things I've baked.

I use the photo app on my mac. I create folders for different photos. That makes searches much easier. I think the "Food" folder is second only after my folder for "Grandson"

dragn, if you're using Google Photos you can still find a photo (most of the time) if you search by category. For example, when I just searched "bakery" like GG said, there was a photo of deviled eggs along with lots of baked goods. :LOL: It ain't foolproof, but it's better than rolling and scrolling.

Unfortunately it was a picture I hadn't categorized yet. :rolleyes:
dragn, if you're using Google Photos you can still find a photo (most of the time) if you search by category. For example, when I just searched "bakery" like GG said, there was a photo of deviled eggs along with lots of baked goods. [emoji38] It ain't foolproof, but it's better than rolling and scrolling.
Yes, that's what I meant. Google is pretty good at categorizing pictures based on characteristics it can identify from its vast database of photos people and organizations have put on the internet since the '80s. So it uses that "training" to identify types of photos in your archive. It's pretty cool [emoji41]

hmmm, well thanks guys, (I think.. LOL)

I'm using the camera and gallery that came with my phone - whomsoever - whatsoever that may be.

It's OK, I usually place my photos in separate "albums" but sometimes I receive them or take them when I'm too busy to fuss. I do that while I'm waiting for an appointment, my body to recoupe from some sort of effort and/or just plain bored but don't want to think.

Animalsa.jpg

animalsb.jpg

animalsc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom